Finance and Accounting Spv ( Flores )
• Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations and procedures.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
• Records maintenance skills.
• Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and
• Implementing new strategies and procedures.
• Knowledge of computerized information systems used in financial and/or accounting applications.
• Skill in budget preparation and fiscal management.
• Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems.
• Knowledge and understanding of accounting principles and practices within area of accounting specialty.
• Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
• Ability to assess operational requirements and to plan and organize work flow patterns and schedules.
• Ability to prepare financial reports.
• Skill in the use of computers, preferably in a PC, Windows-based operating environment.
• Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
• Knowledge of software to quantify and illustrate complex financial reports, comparisons, impacts, and/or projections.
• Knowledge of business practices and procedures.
• Supervising staff, delegating tasks and authority, and evaluating staff performance.
• Using patience, tact, and courtesy in dealing with the public; working harmoniously with departmental personnel.
• Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, government officials, community groups, and the general public; and applying safe work practices.
• Plan, organize, coordinate, and direct subordinate staff in the daily operations of various finance activities including, but not limited to, accounts payable, utility billing, cash receipts, and customer service.
• Meets accounting operational standards by contributing financial information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements
• Meets accounting financial standards by providing accounting department annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions
• Maintains cash flow by monitoring bank balances and cash requirements; investing excess funds.
• Approves cash disbursements by verifying check amounts against invoices, authorizing checks and wire transfers.
• Approves ledger entries by auditing transactions.
• Renews business insurance by scheduling values including personal and real property, vehicles, computers, equipment, media, and accounts receivable.
• Supports annual audit by providing information and answers to auditors.
• Verifies employee benefit invoices by verifying coverage and costs.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Maintains financial security by adhering to internal controls.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Review and approve work of subordinate staff.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures.
• Perform financial system functions including entering user-defined codes and settings, inputting and posting transactions, importing third-party system files, initiating and verifying system processes, researching data and processing reports.
• Initiate support cases and work with system support representatives to resolve financial system issues.
• Prepare and enter journal entries.
• Track, reconcile, and submit payments of various taxes and fees, process reports, files, and returns due to state and federal government agencies.
• Resolve banking issues related to assigned finance functions.
• Prepare year-end entries, reconciliations, and reports; work with external auditors.
• Retrieve and prepare documents for response to public records requests..
• Provide staff with tactical and strategic direction.
• Supervise subordinate staff; set work priorities; create work schedules; provide training; conduct. Performance evaluations; reward and/or discipline employees.
Tutup pada 07/December/2016
GRAND SLIPI TOWER Office Building, 16th Floor, JI. S.Parman Kav.22-24, Slipi-Jakarta Barat 11480, Indonesia
We provide free consulting service to people who want to work in Indonesia. We have more information about private recruitment. Please feel free to contact us
Manajemen / Konsulting HR
- Budaya kerja yang baik karena mengadopsi kultur budaya kerja jepang yang positif. Bergerak di bidang HR Service, sehingga bisa memperluas jaringan dengan para profesional di bidangnya. Kliennya juga cukup banyak dan memiliki nama besar.
- Tingkat kedisiplinan di tempat ini cukup tinggi sehingga bisa menjadi pembelajaran yang baik. Selain itu, perusahaan juga cukup terbuka terhadap masukan dari karyawannya.
- Perusahaan harus memperhatikan pengembangan diri karyawannya jika ingin meningkatkan produktivitas dan kualitas perusahaan. Selain itu, diperlukan adanya inovasi yang baru untuk menjadi pemain yang terdepan di bidang ini.
- Secara keseluruhan, hampir tidak ada kekurangan di perusahaan ini. Namun untuk ke depannya, diharapkan ada pelatihan, training, workshop dsb agar profesionalisme karyawannya bisa meningkat.