- Camp Manager must direct and oversee day to day Camp and Catering Operations in high standard services
- Actively involved in logistic planning, menu planning, housekeeping, room, dining hall, etc.
- Attend to complaints of contractor and take appropriate action as necessary
- Ensure the implementation of food safety programs during all food chains, which include storage, preparation, and serving
- Maintain and provides performance reports, accident reports, etc.
- Minimum D3 in Food Production from reputable Hotel Institute or University
- Must have 5 years working experience as Camp Manager at international oil and gas company project or similar field with minimum 3 projects, of which 2 projects were in remote locations (with capacity at least 500 POB)
- Have good knowledge in food production and good skill in logistic planning, managing production, and hotel/camp management
- Have excellent konwledge in Western, Chinese, and Indonesian food, including its recipe
- Extensive practical knowledge of international standarts for food handling (e.g. HACCP), to include storing, preparing, serving and disposing
- Must demostrate good knowledge of safety, health and hygiene duties in the kitchen and camp accomodation areas including special requirements for health facility cleaning
- Have excellent skills in; analytical, interpersonal, problem solving, communication, planning and organization
- Customer and service oriented person with passion and desire. Positive attitude, energetic, responsible, fast learner, independent and be able to communicate at all levels
- Computer literate, good knowledge of Microsoft Office operations
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Have a good knowledge of catering industry HSE and Food Hygiene standards
- Placement: Teluk Bintuni, Papua Barat
- Work schedule: 28 days (ON) : 28 days (OFF)
PT Indocater, Komp. Delta Kedoya, Jl. Pilar Mas Raya Kav. A-D, Kedoya Selatan, Jakarta Barat 11520
Tutup pada 07/December/2016
Jl RP Suroso 44-46 Gondangdia JAKARTA 10350 Gondangdia, Menteng Jakarta Pusat 10350 DKI Jakarta
- Perusahaan memberikan jadwal libur yang sesuai dengan harapan karyawan. Hal ini membuat waktu kerja karyawan dengan waktu luang telah seimbang.
- Status karyawan masih kontrak dan cukup sulit untuk menjadi karyawan tetap. Hal ini menyebabkan peluang karir karyawan di perusahaan masih terlalu sempit.