General Manager for Operation Department
Our company's is a group of companies with main business contractors and distributors.
We have many subsidiaries as sister companies to support our business with specialization in lamp for street lighting, warning lights, nail markings, guardrail roads, traffic signs.
We are growing so fast and need talented person for position:
- Leadership Skills: You will have to keep your employees motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions for your employees.
- Time Management: You will be working with employees, customers and management, often spinning multiple plates at once.
- Math and Budgeting: Project managers are expected to keep and maintain a budget in almost every field. You will need to be confident in using math skills to make sure you know where your company's money is going.
- Analytical Skills: You will also need analytical skills to be able to solve problems that may come up during a typical work day. You will be analyzing data and making decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
- Bachelor Degree Civil Engineering from reputable university
- Maximum 40 years old
- Minimum 5 years as senior manager position
- Minimum 10 year experiences on project management for contractor industry
- Dedication, willing to work under pressure and hardworking person
- Willing to travel around Indonesia
- Excellent health
- Excellent report, presentation and attention to details
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below