Roles & Responsibility :
- Control shelf life on all materials. Quarterly review the Blocked and Restricted-Use stock report for finished goods and material write-off.
- Coordinate of New Product Development (NPD) with R&D and cross functions and conduct related test according specification recommended by R&D on timely manner. Provide sufficient information and communication for new launch prior the new product start-up.
- Perform Incoming Material inspection (IMI). Maintain packaging material color standard and die print color standard to be ready for new product launch time. Arrange monthly samples and when required First production samples, Pre-shipment samples, NPD samples, other test samples are sent on time.
- Provide the quality training related to the production. Perform quality check on incoming materials to assure moisture, filling capacity and fines.
- Initiate improvement and lead improvement activity. Establish Company Process Improvement Teams, set-up regular team meetings to review QC data "before" and "after" action taken to confirm improvement and decide further steps.
- Main market contact for consumer complaint. Request complaint root cause from production and engineering, initiate the effective corrective and preventive action. Provide feedback to market within the time as required by Supply Chain Quality Complaints Policy. Set-up regular complaints meeting to follow-up closely related departments on the action taken to prevent re occurrence of the complaint. Verify if the improvement is implemented by monitoring of reduced number of repetitive complaints.
- Arrange a quality control process according to Supply Chain Quality policy and R&D guideline. Manage Non-conformity products by follow QUIP process.
- Maintain QC equipment in good condition and to be kept calibrated according to locally established plan on suppler recommended minimum frequency so that the analysis results will be accurate and reliable. Control minimum stock of spare and consumable parts for QC equipment. Manage monthly collaborative study with R&D QA Lab to ensure QC equipment reading and take action when factory mother equipment reading down or up trend observed.
- Currently reside in East Java/ Greater Surabaya (preferred)
- Degree or its equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Quality Control in Supply Chain environment.
- Proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia and English (both written and spoken).
- Good in Microsoft Office skill.
- Good interpersonal skill in terms of liaison with R&D and material suppliers and analytical in analyzing data. Able to plan and organize independently
- Positive attitude, open mindset, highly committed and well-structured person with a good logic.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
We are recruiting on behalf of a multinational company that operates in the fast moving consumer goods industry. As a Company that strives to be the most respected and the most successful tobacco company in the world, our client is seeking a Quality Associate with minimum of 5 years’ experience working in Quality Control in Supply Chain environment. This role will be based in Greater Surabaya and responsible to ensure staffs are aware of the quality plan and monitoring quality KPI. He/she needs to inform the team on product specification changes, maintain QC equipment in good condition and initiate improvement. In addition, he/she coordinates the new product development activities with R&D and factory cross functions, perform incoming printed material inspection (IMI) and maintain reporting data for supplier rating. He/she also responsible to establish shelf life control process, leads Insect Infestation Control Improvement activity and handle Customer/ consumer complaint and initiate corrective and preventive action to mitigate the problem.