- Develop programs based on the already defined business requirements.
- As application support and do bug fixation for an application. Required to have analytical skill.
- Learn how to implement programming best practices to increase your performance and deliverables.
- Undergraduate degree (S1/B.Sc./B.A.) with GPA 3.0 from reputable universities majoring in Computer Science, System Information, Informatics Engineering or other relevant majors
- Experience as Teaching Assistant, Lab. Assistant or Relevant Academic Organization is an advantage
- Willing to work at South Quarter-Lebak Bulus
- Attractive personality
- Discipline, Hardworking, able to work under pressure
- Result Oriented with good process justification
- Excellent English
- Communicative & social awareness
- Good individual and team player
- Know to have fun
- Excellent OOA/D and OOP understanding
- Minimum 2 years experience in the same position
- Understanding C# or .NET and MVC proficiency (or other relevant .NET programming language)
- Understanding on desktop, client server
- Understanding on Microsoft SQLServer Technologies
- Understanding the concept of Model-View-ViewModel design pattern
- Knowledge on development architecture, design patterns and practices in an advantage
- Knowledge on user interface programming, behavior and design is an advantage
- Knowledge on other programming language is an advantage
- Have knowledge in banking industry is an advantage
- Belajar banyak hal-hal baru tentang pemrograman terutama tentang bagaimana best practice dalam memrogram.
- Gaji rendah dan manajemen orang atau bawahan yang buruk. Pekerjaan suka serabutan,
Equity Tower Lt. 25 Suite H, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53 SCBD Lot 9
Moonlay Technologies, an information technology company, is based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Varies from banking, manufacturing, building construction, retailing and property management industry. Moonlay Technologies believes its capabilities and cooperation to provide the best solution for business needs.