- Develop programs based on the already defined business requirements.
- As application support and do bug fixation for an application. Required to have analytical skill.
- Learn how to implement programming best practices to increase your performance and deliverables.
- Undergraduate degree (S1/B.Sc./B.A.) with GPA 3.0 from reputable universities majoring in Computer Science, System Information, Informatics Engineering or other relevant majors
- Experience as Teaching Assistant, Lab. Assistant or Relevant Academic Organization is an advantage
- Willing to work at South Quarter-Lebak Bulus
- Attractive personality
- Discipline, Hardworking, able to work under pressure
- Result Oriented with good process justification
- Excellent English
- Communicative & social awareness
- Good individual and team player
- Know to have fun
- Excellent OOA/D and OOP understanding
- Minimum 2 years experience in the same position
- Understanding C# or .NET and MVC proficiency (or other relevant .NET programming language)
- Understanding on desktop, client server
- Understanding on Microsoft SQLServer Technologies
- Understanding the concept of Model-View-ViewModel design pattern
- Knowledge on development architecture, design patterns and practices in an advantage
- Knowledge on user interface programming, behavior and design is an advantage
- Knowledge on other programming language is an advantage
- Have knowledge in banking industry is an advantage