- Candidates must possess min. bachelor’s degree from any major. Graduated from English literature or English education is preferred.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Min. 2 year(s) working experience in teaching English a must.
- Proficient computer and typing skills.
- Have a solid scheduling and administration skills.
- Individual with excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Train new employee before enter in production, and make sure that his/her quality meet the account requirement.
- Refresher training for any update and to improve team productivity and accuracy.
- To identify errors and advise refresher training in order to reduce it.
- Maintain new employee quality, evaluate new employee performance during probation