- Designing user experience and user interface for Android, iOS, web platform.
- Collaborating with product managers and data analyst to create solutions considering user needs and technical challenges.
- Working closely with frontend developers to implement UX/UI for mobile app and web.
- Continuosly improving UX and UI based on data and user testing.
- Minimum Bachelor degree from Visual Communication Design or Computer Engineering.
- Maximum 26 years old
- Minimum 1 years experience as UX/UI Designer
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong design portfolio with demonstrable problem solving skills (please include app and design portfolio link)
- Equipped with usability knowledge and best practices on how users would interact with the UI
- Able to communicate ideas through low fidelity and high fidelity wireframes
- Must be a team player and be a able to adopt to our company culture
- Must be self motivated, able to work in team with minimal supervision
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Knowledge of major design elements and a great sense of design
- Fluency of standard professional tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision, etc.)
- Graduates from multimedia or product design from reputable university.