- 27- 35 Years Old
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required language: English
- At least 2 years of working experience in Training, Sales, Development & the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Training & Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position available.
- Minimum 170 cm (M)/ 160cm (F)
- Good looking & Representative
- Able to operate MS. Office (Mandatory)
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills
- Mentoring and responsible for the new BAS performance during the first 3 months after the new BAS placed according to the placement in branch
- Monitor the daily activity of BAS and doing development (BAS Sales Clinic or development class)
- Doing weekly meeting with Sales Team BAS under coordination for reviewing and planning target every week
- Review Monthly and make setting a target for the next month and prepare report every monthly meeting people development
- Monitoring and coordination daily activities of ASM and working with RBM to development ASM
- Providing advice suggestions and brainstorm ideas to create strategic in their respective territories
- Responsible for the preparation of the training in the region :
a. Determine the training schedule, choose a trainer / facilitator, and is responsible for the conduct of all training in each region maing
b. Cooperating with team support headquarters to do a tutorial in the implementation AAJI License exam.
c. In cooperation with a team of Support Office in the center of the filing fee and accountable implementation of training in the region