Job Description :
- Inform department managers of due dates for the submission of budget information
- Act as an advisor to department managers in formulating their budget submissions
- Review proposed budget submissions from department managers for accuracy and completeness
- Examine whether budget submissions can be achieved based on known company budget and inform management of potential problem areas
- Propose enhancements to the budget model
- Examine capital budget requests and issue recommendations to the approval committee
- Coordinate capital budgeting approvals
- Review the budget model for calculation errors
- Create a consolidated budget version for management approval
- Propagate the approved budget throughout the organization and explain issues as requested
- Compare actual to budgeted results at the end of each reporting period, and report on significant variances
- Update the budget model as requested to account for significant changes in the business environment
- Maintain the budgeting policies and procedures manual
- familiar with financial modelling
- maintaining all taxes declaration VAT, WHT art 23, 4/2, corporate tax monthly and yearly
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): budget management, finance management, accounting and financial analysis, cost budgeting, Cost Accounting Systems.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Who We Are...
- Established in 2014, FiberStar has grown to be nationwide infrastructure service provider.
- Fiber Optic is the backbone for future digitalization where this media has a constant higher speed, high level of security, wide coverage and capacity of data transmission much larger when compared to existing technologies.
- As an Infrastructure Service Provider, we adopt net neutrality and our technology can facilitate business model integration among any Internet Service Provider, Pay TV Provider and Cellular Telecommunication Provider in Indonesia.
- We are committed to expand our Fiber Optic coverage rapidly accross the nation. We are currently connecting cities in Sumatera, Jawa, Bali, Kalimantan, and Sulawesi which will certainly facilitate our customers and partners to grow their business without any restrictions.
- Full Fiber Networks are capable of supporting the growth and development in delivering advanced triple-play telecommunications services.
- “To be the best and reliable Network Infrasturcture Provider”
- Connecting the future with full Fiber Optic Network for endless possibilities.
- TEAM WORK: Collaborating to achieve one goal with leadership, respect and open mind.
- HIGH INTEGRITY: Being honest, committed and trust each other with love.
- EXCELLENT SERVICES: Adopting first time right approach to serve customers with quality, detailed and comprehensive.
- FEARLESS: Energetic, creative, and competitive mindset to achieve a good collaboration.
- SMART WORKING: Efficiency, digitization and safety-first working attitude for effective results.