Job Description :
- Inform department managers of due dates for the submission of budget information
- Act as an advisor to department managers in formulating their budget submissions
- Review proposed budget submissions from department managers for accuracy and completeness
- Examine whether budget submissions can be achieved based on known company budget and inform management of potential problem areas
- Propose enhancements to the budget model
- Examine capital budget requests and issue recommendations to the approval committee
- Coordinate capital budgeting approvals
- Review the budget model for calculation errors
- Create a consolidated budget version for management approval
- Propagate the approved budget throughout the organization and explain issues as requested
- Compare actual to budgeted results at the end of each reporting period, and report on significant variances
- Update the budget model as requested to account for significant changes in the business environment
- Maintain the budgeting policies and procedures manual
- familiar with financial modelling
- maintaining all taxes declaration VAT, WHT art 23, 4/2, corporate tax monthly and yearly
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): budget management, finance management, accounting and financial analysis, cost budgeting, Cost Accounting Systems.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Menara Kadin, Jalan Haji R. Rasuna Said, East Kuningan, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia