- Localize and develop HVAC & Electronics components under cooperation with Technical Dept.of headquarters
- Technical responsibility for production and issues solving on site after SORP
- Mechanical engineering professional (Be familar with BODY & EI TRIM parts)
- Support headquarter to complish new vehicle development process
- Product line quality issue management
- Optimize current manufacturing process & VAVE
- More than 3 years work experience of HVAC & Electronics components development; chassis components development
- Know well HVAC & Electronics components construction and design; Familiar with Vehicle Development Process
- Be skillful with Unigraphics,CAD,and office software(Word,Excel,PowerPoint)
- Good at learn new things, ability to solve problems. interpersonal communication
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cikarang - Deltamas.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- 4 Full-Time position(s) available.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Cikarang Pusat, West Java, Indonesia
PT SGMW Indonesia obtained the legal person status in June, 2015, and held the Ground Breaking Ceremony on 20th Aug., which is located in “Greenland International Industrial Center (GIIC), at Zone B, Sukamahi Village, Kota Deltamas, Bekasi Regency, Kota Deltamas, Cikarang,West Java”, is investing $700 million , including a manufacture plant and a supplier park. The SORP date for both plant and supplier park will be in July 2017 and the Plant will produce 150 thousand vehicles in a year. As a Chinese automobile enterprise invests in Indonesia, SGMW，the mother company of PT SGMW Motor Indonesia, was established on November 18, 2002. It is a joint venture with three major shareholders of SAIC Motor Corporation Limited, General Motors and Liuzhou Wuling Automotive Corporation Limited. SGMW has four manufacturing facilities in China with a total annual capacity of 2 million vehicles, included Passenger cars and commercial vehicles.