Kelly Services is currently recruiting on behalf our respected client in the Consumer /Corporate Electronic industry based in Jakarta, who is currently looking a professional to join their team as Service Engineer.
- Provide service contract and extended warranty post-sales customers
- Deliver monthly report on product failures (AV Product) - return merchandise authorization (RMA)
- Provide technical advice regarding technology and engineering of our products (AV Product) to promote, support, and service the sale of our products.
- Provide installation and support services to customers.
- Provide technical advice and knowledge to Sales Team and clients/potential client to resolve product (AV Product) or service requests
- Support sales representatives by providing technical knowledge to clients and potential clients through training.
- Coordinate the RMA of customer’s returned material for replacement or repair.
- Provide technical training to customers and dealers.
- Provide support in both pre and post-sales.
- Travel to customer sites as needed to coordinate duties listed above.
- Complete applicable administration in relation to the above related activities.
- Ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time
- Having experience for 4-5 years in the AV Industry (Customer Service Department)
- Related: Experience in AV System Repair/Troubleshooting – Min 2-3 years
- Having strong communication skills: oral, written, presentation, facilitation
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Technical understanding with ability to translate into business concepts
- Ability to work under pressure; handle stressful situations in a calm manner
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
If you are confident, consider you can meet our requirements and want to take challenge and grow with us, please send your complete resume/curriculum vitae (CV) with recent photograph, and current & expected salary with subject SE