Roles & Responsibility
- This is 1 (one) year outsource contract position under third party agency, renewable.
- Assisting PPO Team in maintaining, compiling and updating vendor database.
- Assisting PPO Team in managing good communication with local and international vendors, and internal customers in professional manner to meet technical and quality expectation and in accordance with JTI procurement standards and policy.
- Working with PPO team in preparing and generating purchase order upon receiving purchase requisition from other departments.
- Responsible in daily procurement administrative duties: ensure that all incoming procurement document including vendor document, purchase order sheet are accurately and neatly filed on the right place.
- Responsible for timely preparation and submission of all documents, correspondences, proposal and other document.
- Understand and ensure all departments adhere to policies and procedures set by JTI procurement team as for transactional activities
- Any other task as assigned by her Management.
- Diploma Degree or Bachelor Degree from reputable academy or university, preferably have background in accounting, finance, business administration, or management.
- Fresh graduate and other major apart from the mentioned above are welcome to apply.
- Maximum of 2 years experienced in procurement function.
- Must have excellent attention to details and strong accuracy to work with database.
- Have strong sense of teamwork and highly organized.
- Have a knowledge of procurement function will be an advantage.
- Excellent skills in Ms. Excel (familiar with MS. Excel formula or has been using Excel formula on daily basis).
- Proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia and English (active).
- Willing to build career in Tobacco Company with international interactions.
- Positive attitude, open mindset, good communication skill and team player, highly committed and well-structured person with a good logic.
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced environment and cross-functionally with all levels of staff, both internally and externally.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT Japan Tobacco International Indonesia : We are the world's third largest industry player in tobacco company is seeking potential candidate to fill up the following position to become a part of our team