CEO - Fin Tech (Jakarta based)
- Sustaining the operations by identifying new business and generating new opportunities.
- Providing guidance, coaching and development for the team members.
- Ensuring that all reports submitted by team members are submitted on time and accordingly to the standard.
- Ensuring all department heads are informed of the operational objectives.
- Overseeing contracts, documentations and other legal documents and agreements are in order.
- Ensuring all activities are in accordance and are performer accordingly to the local regulations and laws governing the business operations.
- Establishing systems and procedures for controls and evaluation of the teams' performances.
- Developing and implementing objectives, strategies and efficient sales forecasting systems.
- Monitoring and ensuring cost effective use of budget funds for overhead, incentive payout, marketing strategies.
- Identifying and developing strategic partnership for the company.
- Leading continuous development and improvement of team selling skills and product knowledge.
- Creating an excellent team culture.
- Developing and leading business development planning, including forecasts and targets.
- Ensuring that all targets are achieved.
- Acquiring, developing and maintaining relationships with all customers.
- Ability to lead a team of at least 30 people, and ability to develop and build relationship with all stakeholders.
- Directing the company to meet long-term objectives.
- Identifying key planning and proposing business strategies.
- Prioritizing and encouraging innovations throughout the whole company.
- Developing and improving operational systems, policies and processes.
- Reviewing and analysing financial reports, highlighting issues, and proposing improvements.
- Managing performance reviews and ensuring HR objectives are aligned within the business.
- At least 10 years of working operational management experience either in a financial institutional related industry, or within a fast-paced technology sector. You must not have more than 15 years of working experience to qualify for this role.
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assess, recognize and reward performance
- Strong leadership with excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in user experience and customer satisfaction in a service-oriented role.
- Drive and hunger to achieve results Independent, self-starter and initiative
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a great personality and start-up experience will be a plus.
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on, and work within tight deadlines.
- Previous responsibility in managing P&L of a set up/market.
- Data driven and analytics skill set. Understand your number!
- Creative, innovative thinker, direct communicator and ability to generate trust from all levels.
Tutup pada 07/December/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53