2. Conduct socialization, internalization and actualization of company's value and culture program.
3. Identify, analyze and updating organization structure, job infrastructure and competency model and ensure all of the document are updated regulary.
4. Analyze, develop, monitor and evaluate employee training needs program to ensure meets the user’s needs and effectiveness.
5. Design and manage company's career path and career development to find the best performer.
6. Performing payroll/benefit-related reconciliations and conducting benefit enrollment process.
7. Plans for headcount to staff the positions based on requirements
8. Facilitates the development of appropriate organization structures with clearly defined roles and responsibilities and manpower requirements.
• Minimum 5 years experiences as HR or Organizational Development.
• Able to work under pressure and with tight deadline.
• Proficiency in English both written and verbal.
• Detail-oriented, good planning and organizing skills & time management skills.
• Have a good presentation skills using Microsoft Power Point, Excel, Word.