- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Doctorate, Human Resource Management, Law, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Daily job duties of human resources specialists include:
1. Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
2. Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
3. Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
4. Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
5. Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations
6. Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
7. Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks
- HR Specialist Roles
- HR specialists may also be called upon to focus their efforts on one of the following areas of HR:
- Workforce Planning and Employment
- Implementing the organization’s recruiting strategy
- Interviewing applicants
- Administering pre-employment tests
- Assisting with completing background investigations
- Processing transfers, promotions, and terminations
- HR Development
- Conducting training sessions
- Administering on-the-job training programs
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training programs
- Maintaining records of employee participation in all training and development programs
Analyzing job duties
Writing job descriptions
Performing job evaluations and job analyses
Conducting and analyzing compensation surveys
- Employee and Labor Relations (union environments)
- Interpreting union contracts
- Helping to negotiate collective bargaining agreements
- Resolving grievances
- Advising supervisors on union contract interpretation
Employee and Labor Relations (non-union environments)
Assisting with processing employee grievances
Overseeing engagement programs and other employee relations work
- Risk Management
- Developing and administering health and safety programs
- Conducting safety inspections
- Maintaining accident records
- Preparing government reports as to remain in compliance
- Sistem kerjanya bisa dibilang santai karena pekerjaan yang sebenarnya baru dirasakan saat bulan-bulan tertentu saja. Lingkungan kerja dan kantornya juga cukup nyaman.
- Manajemen perusahaan masih tergolong buruk. Perusahaan juga tidak konsisten terhadap karyawannya dan terlihat dari sistem administrasi perusahaan yang kurang kondusif.
Ruko BSB Bl B/17 Balikpapan Kalimantan Timur