PT Mitra Konsultansi Indonesia
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this positions
- Preferably specializing in IT/Computer Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years in designing and implementing structured LAN and internetworking.
- Have CCNA certification
- Administer servers, application, and database (open source and proprietary) System and network administration concept and practices, data center management for Windows Server, Linux (CentOS, SUSE, etc.), Mikrotik, Cisco, FreeBSD, UNIX.
- Administer firewall and router, L2 switches, and other network appliances
- User directory concept and inegration, LDAP/Open LDAP, Active Directory, Samba, domain implementation
- File server, bandwidth management, security management, user-based control, and backup and/or failover management
EJJV or EJ Joint Venture Malaysia Sdn. Bhd was incorporated on 9th July 1994. The company majored in Hook-up and commissioning works in the year 1999 as a subcontractor for major fabricators and companies awarded the local umbrella contract by oil & gas operators in Malaysia. Since then the company has ventured together with its main contractor to carry out works in Myanmar, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and certain country in Western Asia include Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. PT Mitra Konsultansi Indonesia is part of EJ Joint Venture is a privately owned company dedicated to serving the Petrochemical, Oil & Gas and Power Industries with a conscious effort toward improving safety and economy while introducing innovative and creative concepts. EJJV have three offices in Malaysia and one in the Philippines with a total of 150 employees. Now we have successfully setup our new office branch at Jakarta, Indonesia as our beyond business and services in Asia Pacific. We had revenues of RM 171,676,100.92 million ringgit from 1997 up to 2004. EJJV provide engineering, procurement and project management, hook-up and commissioning, maintenance, temporary staffingand related support services to the petrochemical and oil and gas and power industries.