- Minimum 30 years old
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales IT Product Selling
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in any field, Preferred Information Technology
- Ability to work independently, Good communicator & good team player.
- Computer working knowledge with MS-Word, MS Excel, MS-Outlook, PDF etc.
- Selling experience in medium to small- medium enterprise organizations.
- Deep understanding on sales methodology.
- Strong and excellent relationship with end-customer
- Selling experience in small, medium organizations.
- The ideal candidate must be diplomatic and able to interact with customer
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Target oriented and hard worker.
- Self-motivated, result driven with strong desire to achieve sales target
- Develops a Account plan and sales strategy & Regular Reporting
- Responsible for the performance and development of account
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
Facilities & Others:
Sales Commission, Insurance, Allowances, Working Area: Mostly in Jakarta
- The Business Account Manager is primarily responsible for selling UTI products and services to new and existing customers across a defined UTI product line and solutions. This role is responsible for identifying and managing sales opportunities, building an in-depth understanding of client business needs and drivers, to position how solution-services, products and services can enable organizations to improve and manage the sales process to a successful conclusion.
- Your mission is to achieve the sales revenue in your division by building relationships with your accounts and helping them become more successful by using your products solution and services.
- You will spend the majority of your time in the customer environment, building relationships with key buying influences, analyzing processes, uncovering needs and presenting ways that your products can add value.
- You will get involved in project management, control pricing strategies, contract management and overall project/ deal succession.
- Report weekly to Assistant Sales Manager and Sales Manager
Tutup pada 07/December/2016