- Maintain operasional cash flows, fixed assets, and intangible assets relate with company activities.
- Coordinate financial planning and analysis to provide financial feedback for management.
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly & annual reporting.
- Review the monthly financial statements, including supporting reports to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Monitoring all departemen finance & accounting performance achievment quality.
- Able to meet deadlines
- Minimum bachelor degree in finance/accounting. S2 Preffered
- Age 34-40
- Minimum 3-4 years in-job related experience (Spv or Manager level)
- Have excellent knowledge of PSAK and Indonesia tax regulations.
- Have good knowledge of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- Having strong analytical thingking
- Having good communication and interpersonal
Tutup pada 22/December/2016