- Prospecting for new customers, building long-term customer relationships, and maintaining the existing customer portfolio.
- Qualifying new leads and attaining sales objectives.
- Generating proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customer meetings, and other related sales process (to include tender, etc).
- Sales negotiation and deal closure at the customer, interfacing with all key buying influencers.
- Strong customer relationships
- Have 1-3 years experience in sales with Mechanical & Electrical background will be preferred.
- Fresh Graduate welcome.
- Very good interpersonal & communication skills
- Demonstrated effective selling, negotiating abilities
- Able to work in a Team
- S1 from reputable Universities will be an advantage
- Very good command in Microsoft Office application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Work location will be based in Surabaya
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
Ktr Operasional Jl Sidomukti 68 Sukaluyu, Cibeunying Kaler Bandung 40123 Jawa Barat
PT. Cinovasi Rekaprima (Cinovasi) was established in 2007, has been partnering and serving over than 65 major clients –multinational / prominent national enterprises.
Cinovasi was previously a technopark entity operating as R&D lab & industry affiliation unit since 1995.
Cinovasi with nearly 2 decades of experience, offers: technology solution consultancy, systems integration, maintenance & training services for financial services, government & public sectors, energy, oil & gas, process, plantation & manufacturing industries.
Cinovasi has over than 90 professional consultants, engineers, specialists and trained personnels to deliver end-to-end solution with service excellence.
In 2015, Cinovasi launched its technology R&D subsidiary company: PT. WOW Teknologi Indonesia; and its technology learning & development institute: Cinovasi Technology Academy (CTA).