- Female, good looking max. 30 years old.
- Bachelor degree in Economic/ Management/ Secretarial or equivalent from reputable university
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fluent in both oral and written English, Mandarin is preferred.
- Computer literate is a must.
- Knowledge of administrative & business principles.
- Highly organized and has a good time management skill.
- Good personality & able to work under pressure, Proactive and high initiative, Confidentiality, Adaptive and fast learner, and be in a team player but able to work independently.
- General administration and secretarial duties including document filing.
- Handling incoming and outgoing phone calls.
- Assisting travel arrangement both domestic and overseas trips.
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences.
- Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Arrange and confirm appointments.
- Reception duties as required.
If you are ready for the challenge, please submit your application letter with full details of resume, recent photograph and expected salary. (Only qualified candidate will be processed)