- Female, good looking max. 30 years old.
- Bachelor degree in Economic/ Management/ Secretarial or equivalent from reputable university
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fluent in both oral and written English, Mandarin is preferred.
- Computer literate is a must.
- Knowledge of administrative & business principles.
- Highly organized and has a good time management skill.
- Good personality & able to work under pressure, Proactive and high initiative, Confidentiality, Adaptive and fast learner, and be in a team player but able to work independently.
- General administration and secretarial duties including document filing.
- Handling incoming and outgoing phone calls.
- Assisting travel arrangement both domestic and overseas trips.
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences.
- Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Arrange and confirm appointments.
- Reception duties as required.
If you are ready for the challenge, please submit your application letter with full details of resume, recent photograph and expected salary. (Only qualified candidate will be processed)
PT Yuanta Securities Indonesia (“PT Yuanta”), a subsidiary of Yuanta Financial Holdings Co., Ltd, is a securities broker and investment bank in Indonesia. Yuanta Financial Holding Co., Ltd (“Yuanta Financial Holdings”) ranks as one of the largest financial services companies in Taiwan. Listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange since 2002, Yuanta Financial Holdings has assets of NTD1,493 billion (approximately USD45 billion) as of 30 September 2015. It offers a diverse range of financial products and services including banking, insurance, securities broking, venture capital and asset management. For more than 55 years, Yuanta Securities Co., Ltd (“Yuanta Securities”), the securities arm of Yuanta Financial Holdings, has been a provider of execution services and solutions across equity and futures markets in North Asia. Since 2013, Yuanta Securities has expanded beyond North Asia, growing its presence in South-east Asia through its offices in Vietnam and Indonesia. In line with our expansion plans, we are looking for individuals who are qualified to be one of our team to fill the position of :