Tree Top Health Pvt. Ltd.
- • The hospital will be counted among the best in the region.
- • Work in Maldives-the Paradise on Earth
- • Paying higher than average market rate
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Doctorate (PhD), Medicine, Medical Science or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Healthcare - Doctor/Diagnosis or equivalent.
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
- Registered with local country medical council and current country medical council (if not country of origin)
- Certificate of basic medical degree certified true copy by a lawyer (translated if it is not in English)
- Certificate of post-graduate medical degree certified true copy by a lawyer (translated if it is not in English)
- Certificate of sub-specialty medical degree/training certified true copy by a lawyer (translated if it is not in English)
- 3 referee letters in English (one of the referees must be of recent supervisory position to the candidate)
- Log book for the past 12 months with procedures done in English
|Industri||Biotech / Farmasi / Kedokteran / Kesehatan|
Tree Top Hospital is owned by Tree Top Investments Private Limited, a company set up by a group of Maldiivian businesses who have been operating in Maldives for the past 30 years. It appointed Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care, a joint venture company between the Australia's largest private healthcare group and Malaysia's multinational conglomerate Sime Darby, to assist in the planning, design and commissioning of the hospital and thereafter to operate and manage it. The hospital will be built to an international standards and fully equipped with a state -of-art medical technology. It has 188-bed multidisciplinary tertiary care hospital, set to open in the first half of 2017.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi