- Regulate and oversee health services at the Polyclinic and coordinate the efforts of preventive, promotive, curative and rehabilitative health of workers in accordance with the Company.
- Establishing needs and distribution of medicine in a controlled and effective.
- Coordinate the implementation and reporting of periodic medical examinations of workers
- Oversee the registration and data maintenance worker health, so that it can be used as information in efforts to improve health.
- Age maximum 35 years old, residing in the territory of the preferred Sumbagsel
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Nursing or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- Contract position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT. Odira Energy Karang Agung is the company Cooperation Contract Contractor / PSC of the Special Unit of Upstream Oil and Gas / SKK Migas. OEKA as KKKS today will enter production phase in Block wells Karang Agung South Sumatra.