Execute sales strategy, initiate contact with existing and potential customers, identify their needs and sell appropriate products and services to meet those needs.
- Launch demand and establish healthy business to initiate contact with existing and potential global & Multi-national account customers, identify their needs and sell appropriate Juniper solutions to meet those needs.
- Meet and/or exceed predetermined Sales objectives.
- Work closely with Channel Account Manager, System Engineer and JTAC engineer for the purpose of increased revenue opportunities
- Coordinate and participate in end user sales calls with and without VARs to cultivate, close and expand business
- Develop appropriate promotional plans consistent with the company-wide sales and marketing objectives
- Complete weekly reports of quarter-to-date performance, comparing quotas, forecast bookings and sell-out and hold weekly one on one meeting with supervisor.
- More than 12 years in the network and customer segment sales experience with proven successful sales achievement exceeding targeted objectives.
- Working experience at Sler or vendor required
- 5 years of solution sales experiences
- English skills in conversation/written/reading would be more preferable
- Ability of working in a highly fast paced environment
- Self starter, results oriented and high integrity
- Logical thinker, problem solver, quick learner
ABOUT JUNIPER NETWORKS
Juniper Networks is in the business of network innovation. From devices to data centers, from consumers to cloud providers, Juniper Networks delivers the software, silicon and systems that transform the experience and economics of networking. Our products and technology run the world's largest and most demanding networks today, enabling service providers, enterprises, and governments to create value and accelerate business success. Everyday our 9,000 colleagues come together across 46 countries to realize our company vision - Connect Everything, Empower Everyone. We are innovating in ways that empower our customers, our partners and ultimately, everyone, in a connected world. These customers include the top 130 global service providers, 96 of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of public sector organizations.
WHERE WILL YOU DO YOUR BEST WORK?
Wherever you are in the world, whether it's downtown Sunnyvale or London, Westford or Bangalore, Juniper is a place that was founded on disruptive thinking - where colleague innovation is not only valued, but expected. We believe that the great task of delivering a new network for the next decade is delivered through the creativity and commitment of our people. The Juniper Way is the commitment to all our colleagues that the culture and company inspire their best work-their life's work. At Juniper we believe this is more than a job - it's an opportunity to help change the world…