Lead Major Account Manager
Execute sales strategy, initiate contact with existing and potential customers, identify their needs and sell appropriate products and services to meet those needs.
- Launch demand and establish healthy business to initiate contact with existing and potential global & Multi-national account customers, identify their needs and sell appropriate Juniper solutions to meet those needs.
- Meet and/or exceed predetermined Sales objectives.
- Work closely with Channel Account Manager, System Engineer and JTAC engineer for the purpose of increased revenue opportunities
- Coordinate and participate in end user sales calls with and without VARs to cultivate, close and expand business
- Develop appropriate promotional plans consistent with the company-wide sales and marketing objectives
- Complete weekly reports of quarter-to-date performance, comparing quotas, forecast bookings and sell-out and hold weekly one on one meeting with supervisor.
- More than 12 years in the network and customer segment sales experience with proven successful sales achievement exceeding targeted objectives.
- Working experience at Sler or vendor required
- 5 years of solution sales experiences
- English skills in conversation/written/reading would be more preferable
- Ability of working in a highly fast paced environment
- Self starter, results oriented and high integrity
- Logical thinker, problem solver, quick learner