- Translating, editing, and proofreading.
- Undertaking all duties assigned by the Project Manager.
- Maintaining file management and glossary management after project management.
- Reviewing the texts with client’s guidelines and responsible for quality assurance, consistency and terminology management.
- Diploma Degree/Bachelor Degree from Linguistic/Language major
- Maximum 27 years old (Fresh Graduates / entry level applicants are encouraged to apply)
- Good command in English is a must
- Having intermediate level of Japanese or/and France language skills will be an advantage
- Having a big passion in translating
- Having knowledge in Automotive / Medical/Chemical / IT / Legal is also an advantage.
- The candidates must possess good interpersonal skill, leadership, integrity and have an eye on details.
- Having translation experience will be an advantage
- Having a good time management skill
- Able to take initiative, and work independently, a self-motivated person, out of the box thinker, able to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Health insurance.
- Possible to be sent to other offices overseas.
- Attractive career paths.