- Translating, editing, and proofreading.
- Undertaking all duties assigned by the Project Manager.
- Maintaining file management and glossary management after project management.
- Reviewing the texts with client’s guidelines and responsible for quality assurance, consistency and terminology management.
- Diploma Degree/Bachelor Degree from Linguistic/Language major
- Maximum 27 years old (Fresh Graduates / entry level applicants are encouraged to apply)
- Good command in English is a must
- Having intermediate level of Japanese or/and France language skills will be an advantage
- Having a big passion in translating
- Having knowledge in Automotive / Medical/Chemical / IT / Legal is also an advantage.
- The candidates must possess good interpersonal skill, leadership, integrity and have an eye on details.
- Having translation experience will be an advantage
- Having a good time management skill
- Able to take initiative, and work independently, a self-motivated person, out of the box thinker, able to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Health insurance.
- Possible to be sent to other offices overseas.
- Attractive career paths.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl Gaperta 27 Tanjung Gusta, Medan Helvetia Medan 20125 Sumatera Utara
PT STAR Indonesia is:
• A member of STAR Group (located in ramsen, swiss) which provide following services:
o Language Solutions
o Consulting Services
o IT Services
• A language solutions provider which offers services such as: Translation, Interpreting, copywriting, desktop publishing, printing and also recording.
• Established in 1998, until today we have been provide high quality translation by recruiting only translators who combine extraordinary linguistic talents with specialized knowledge of technical and non-technical subjects. We are handling 3 main target languages for translation: Indonesian, Malay & Vietnamese.
• A consulting service provider which offers services such as: Training, Advertising & marketing campaign, market research, mystery shopper, event organizer and head hunter.
• An IT service provider which offers services such as: Software development and website development.
• A service provider for controlled, secure information process needs – from technical editing to illustration and logistics tasks to user-based technical translation, including preparation for all media.
• A manufacturer of industry-specific, complete software solutions with a comprehensive catalog of products for redundancy-free information production, storage, translation and fully automated publication on all media and in all languages.
• Your international corporate communications management partner, with a worldwide client base established over 25 years.
• A global player with a worldwide presence consisting of 46 offices in 31 countries and over 800 employees.
• A developer of trendsetting and sustainable methods and solutions.
The benefits of collaborating with STAR include:
• Industry solutions and services from a single source.
• High employee and management retention ensures continuity of knowledge and client-specific expertise.
• Consistent use of our methods and concepts increases the ability to leverage information and avoid repetition (STAR Delta Principle).
• STAR's global infrastructure allows worldwide, market-specific implementation of your product communications in consideration of all linguistic and cultural factors.
• Worldwide in-house production incorporating proven partners and avoiding uncontrolled subcontractor chains guarantees consistently high quality, deadline compliance and unsurpassed process security.
• Over 180 languages are handled using proven and highly automated standard processes.
• Maximum data security through controlled processes backed by the latest technology.
• Corporate-wide, worldwide collaboration of all participants through corporate information networking.