Job responsibilities :
- Monitoring and surveillance in the game
- Perform game's quality control
- Monitoring the content of news and information to be submitted to the public
- Planning events and updates
- Game Asset Monitoring and Content (Website, Game Launcher, Social Media, Forum)
- Replying and handle reports of players
- Conduct a review of the performance of the team
- Candidate must prossess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, any field
- Maximum 30 years old.
- Have a high loyalty to the job and responsible
- Had the experience of holding a mobile gaming project / PC
- Good skills of English reading and writing.
- Proficient with MS-OFFICE
- Strong interest and experience in playing mobile game (Smartphone game)
- Able to work well within a team
- Full-Time positions available.
- At least 2 or 3 year(s) of working experience in Game Company.