PT. Pmang Games Indonesia
Games Project Manager
Job responsibilities :
- Monitoring and surveillance in the game
- Perform game's quality control
- Monitoring the content of news and information to be submitted to the public
- Planning events and updates
- Game Asset Monitoring and Content (Website, Game Launcher, Social Media, Forum)
- Replying and handle reports of players
- Conduct a review of the performance of the team
- Candidate must prossess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, any field
- Maximum 30 years old.
- Have a high loyalty to the job and responsible
- Had the experience of holding a mobile gaming project / PC
- Good skills of English reading and writing.
- Proficient with MS-OFFICE
- Strong interest and experience in playing mobile game (Smartphone game)
- Able to work well within a team
- Full-Time positions available.
- At least 2 or 3 year(s) of working experience in Game Company.
|Industri||Periklanan / Hubungan Masyarakat / Pemasaran|
We're publisher mobile games Company. Subsidiary from Pmang Games from Korea and Avancera Group from Singapore. Mobile games mainly on Android operating system platform. All popular mobile games will be bring to Indonesia
lowongan kerja rekomendasi