- 21-35 years old.
- Applicants should have at least 3 years of pastry PRODUCTION experience in a five star establishments (fine dining/hotel).
- A minimum of an Associates (or the equivalent) Degree in Baking & Pastry Arts.
- Fully competent in all aspects of baking and pastry, and has been involved in product development, recipe planning, costing, wastage monitoring, ordering and scheduling.
- Creativity and flair, the ability to provide both guidance and strong leadership to others, good business acumen, strong work ethic, attention to detail and strong communication skills are required.
- Must be able to run, delegate, and organize various production teams from start to finish insuring that a quality product is consistently made, in a timely yet detail manner.
- Ability to effectively handle problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving problems as necessary.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, standing for a prolonged period of time necessary, and cope with heavy workload and flexible work schedule.
- The candidate should be well educated with strong writing skills and willing to handle all administrative duties − no task too big or small.
- Would be placed in the area Tangerang
- Bilingual speaking (French) a plus
- will be responsible for assisting the Pastry Chef overseeing the production of all pastry products as well as assisting with insuring that the quality and consistency of all pastry products produced and served is within company standards.
- Planning or participating in the planning of menus and utilization of food surpluses;
- Reviewing menus, analyzing recipes, determining food, labor, and overhead costs, and assigning prices to menu items;
PT. Kayserindo Kuliner Indonesia
Jl. Pejuangan Raya no. 88 blok BM-BN
Perkantoran Graha Kencana
Kebon Jeruk, Jakarta Barat 11530
Notes: Potential candidates will be contacted to perform an initial phone interview.
Eric Kayser, created his authentic concept and techniques in 1996, offering artisanal bread originating from France, while linking tradition and modernity with no concession on freshness or taste. There are today 86 bakeries in France and around the world, with 32 stores in France, and a successful roll-out in many different cultures including Japan, US, Korea, Greece, Russia, Ukraine, Taiwan, the UAE, Hong Kong, and now Jakarta