- To perform the responsibilities in coordinating, doing, and supervising the implementation of project works and in developing good communication among related departments and contractors and in planning works and engineering design; to perform the responsibilities in the implementation of general maintenance works of the General Utility services
Job Requirements :
- Education : Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years in similar position in food/pharmacy manufacturing
- Supervise project & team
- Familiar on Maintenance system program (DWG, MS project, Prev. Maintenance)
- Familiar with related tools /equipment
- Good in English communication
- Understanding ISO 9001; 14001 & OHSAS 1800
- Placement Will Be in Bogor
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
TGN Recruitment specializes in detection direct approach and recruitment of executive & staff that are well prepared to embark on a dynamic career within both multinational and local firms developing in Indonesia\n TGN Recruitment in addition to its selection process mainly based on the candidates’ ability to lead a successful career in Indonesia also offers them consulting expertise aimed at maximizing their performance in their search for new opportunities in these countries.\n We strive to be a sophisticated and reliable recruitment firm that can help companies achieve business success; candidates realize career ambitions find meaningful and profitable employment. \n \nWe bring to our clients an exceptional sources through searches that feature world-class candidates industry- leading service in-depth intelligence and proprietary technology and communication and proven psychological tools. The result is a consistency of style that still allows for flexibility in meeting the unique needs of our clients. Whether global regional or local our approach ensures we meet and exceed our clients’ objectives and expectations.