- Assist the manager in preparing flavours orders.
- Maintain organization while preparing products as well as account for all raw materials in all formulations.
- Manage the production of flavours with our process equipment (mixing tanks).
- Manage the quality control of the flavours.
- Order manufactory supplies and maintain an active inventory of materials for flavours.
- Participate and comply with the company safety rules, regulations and procedures.
- Maximum 32 years old
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Industrial), Chemistry or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have a real interest for Flavours
- Excellent organization and quality skills
- Must have strict attention to detail
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Required Skill(s): English, Microsoft Office (mainly MS Word & Excel)
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
Tutup pada 07/December/2016