PT Maxxis International Indonesia
- Promote and maintenance HSE system
- Set up and operate HSE system regulation
- Make an audit in related matters in operation area
- Applying certificate (Safety & Health, Enviroment, Firefighting, etc)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Requied skill(s): Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, English conversation
- Have good communication skill
- Honesty, Consciencentious and Hard working
- Able to work under pressure
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Have related certificate in Environment and Safety
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in GIIC,Cikarang.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||PT Maxxis International Indonesia lihat lowongan|
One of the world’s most trusted tyre brands, Maxxis delivers high-quality tire products to customers in 180 countries and employs more than 25,000 people. Since its founding in 1967, Maxxis has become known for its commitment to excellent products and customer service.
That commitment to offer the best has led us to create new technologies to develop our tires. Maxxis products are then tested both at our own facilities and at the world’s leading tire test centers. Input from our roster of championship-winning riders also ensures that our products measure up to the toughest real-world standards.
Every Maxxis tire is manufactured using the most advanced equipment, by personnel who display a dedication to quality at every level, from management to the factory floor. For winning races or enjoying a safe daily commute, Maxxis is the tire company riders and drivers trust.