- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Food & Beverage Services Management, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Balaraja - Banten.
Job Description :
- You will lead a dynamic HR Team to ensure that our Human Resources can give the best value and service from a well performing team..
- Provide direction to employees in the resolution of problems, related to benefits, company policies, etc.
- Schedule and create project assignment to meet completion dates.
- Source, screen and recommend candidates for employment and conduct new employee orientation.
- Manages Employee Temporary Services.
- Provide human resource generalist services, including compliance with regulatory agencies
- You should be able to lead and manage the team effectively towards specific goals and be a motivator and mentor providing support and guidance to your team.
- Support the administration of Worker’s Compensation and coordination of workplace safety programs.
- Conduct training sessions related to Ethics, benefits, safety, or others as required.
- Plan and participate in Division Talent Management and Succession Review.
- Basic Salary
- Miscellaneous Allowance