- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Food & Beverage Services Management, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Balaraja - Banten.
Job Description :
- You will lead a dynamic HR Team to ensure that our Human Resources can give the best value and service from a well performing team..
- Provide direction to employees in the resolution of problems, related to benefits, company policies, etc.
- Schedule and create project assignment to meet completion dates.
- Source, screen and recommend candidates for employment and conduct new employee orientation.
- Manages Employee Temporary Services.
- Provide human resource generalist services, including compliance with regulatory agencies
- You should be able to lead and manage the team effectively towards specific goals and be a motivator and mentor providing support and guidance to your team.
- Support the administration of Worker’s Compensation and coordination of workplace safety programs.
- Conduct training sessions related to Ethics, benefits, safety, or others as required.
- Plan and participate in Division Talent Management and Succession Review.
- Basic Salary
- Miscellaneous Allowance
|Lokasi||Balaraja, Tangerang, Banten|
|Perusahaan||Perusahaan Dirahasiakan lihat lowongan|
We are a dynamic food & beverage manufacturing company that is part of Indonesia’s leading business groups.
Venturing forward, we are very excited to expanding our range of products to cater to our national and international markets.
If you are challenged to be part of a vibrant team that is making headway into a growing market, we encourage you to join us