The Account Manager job is a daily book keeping process in processing financial related transaction.
Key tasks and activities :
- Responsible for handling full set of accounts which include generating financial reports, processing invoices, payables, receivables, journal vouchers, petty cash, inventory report, maintenance of fixed assets registers, and etc.
- Responsible in all account receivable functions inclusive of process orders by salesman to collection from customers.
- Responsible in all account payable matters, involving purchase evaluation and in the procuring process.
- Responsible in gathering and managing all general expenses to ensure the expenses are justifiable.
- Maintain and keeping all transaction records for reporting and audit use.
- Responsible in supporting other cost centre such as Marketing department in management of the budget inclusive of sales generating from this department to reconcile with stocks obtained and sold by this department.
- Need to develop the process and basic skeleton of requirements for the above functions to be audited.
- Responsible in all deliverables and budget assigned including of the process of execution.
- Manage and control the monthly cash flow to ensure it is within the amount set for monthly rolling.
- Prepare month-end reconciliations and analysis of general ledger accounts, expenses and development expenditure.
- Produce of management accounts and financial reports.
- Maintain good records of accounting entries.
- Must be able to mitigate and solve problems concerning scope of work under his/her responsibilities.
- Assist on ad-hoc assignments and any other related tasks, as and when assigned.
Requirements (Minimum qualifications and experience):
- Must possess at least a professional certificate or Degree in Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good command of written and spoken Mandarin, English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Must be able to handle full set of accounts.
- Good analytical skills to evaluate certain situation.
- Must have the eye for details.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skill and to be able to manage a group of team to support the task and yet work independently especially in solving problems when problems arises.
- Skillful in managing situations and must be able to find solutions when is needed either related to problems or delivering of task.
- Must be able to handle pressure well & meet tight deadlines.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to handle various situations.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Taman Griya Pratama Blok VII No 46 Kepala Gading, North Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia