Marketing Manager scope is to plan strategy and create marketing initiatives to promote brands, products, services, and companies. Marketing Manager needs lead in creative ideas to raise brand, product, or service awareness, and they need to be analytical to understand market segments. Must be hard working and possess excellent communication skills. Will be leading a team in executing of the marketing plans approved. Marketing is a result-oriented job, as the results of marketing can be quantified both clearly and quickly.
Key tasks and activities :
- Develop marketing strategies to suit the business to drive the business hand in hand with other departments.
- Work closely with other departments especially the Sales department with the common interest.
- Lead and manage a team in various marketing areas that supports the overall marketing execution.
- Plan, justify and track budget for marketing initiatives.
- Plan and manage resources within for greater ROI to be justified to the management.
- Conduct research and analyze the market, including competitors and consumers for current and future market or demand to ensure marketing activities are on track with the company’s strategy.
- Evaluate current programs and dealer’s schemes and to also enhance it to be more attractive for each market segment.
- Refine segments, promotions and campaigns based on evaluation of campaign conversion, customer retention, customer cross-sell, campaign dilution and campaign ROI
- Build loyalty programs for deployment to segments (promotional copy, rules and restrictions, legal review, customer service review, etc.)
- Evaluate external proposals and recommend to the management by justifying the relevance of the proposal.
- Develop new marketing promotions and collaborations to fit the overall marketing strategies.
- Develop and execute go to market strategy for new products or projects.
- Manage and safe keep database for marketing programs to drive enhanced revenue from existing customer base.
- Support and attending and organizing sales promotional events and exhibitions.
- Monitor closely on competitive landscape, testing new approaches and adopting best-practice strategies.
- Develop and monitor success at program, customer segment, and campaign level.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Related Experience/Industry Media, Automotive
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Performance Bonus
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Faito Racing Trend Indonesia was established in 2015, situated at Kelapa Gading, Jakarta.
The brand is originated from Malaysia. It’s principle office in Malaysia was establish more than 15 years and the founders has over 40 years of experience in the motorcycle spare parts business industry.