You will be responsible for day-to-day operation activity monitor in Sea Import team start from pre alert received from Customer Service/Sales until cargo delivery to consignee and issuing relevant document in an accurate and timely manner.
- Experienced at least 4 years in an international sea freight import operation and logistic company, with at least 2 years as team leader
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of sea import
- Shows ability to supervise day-to-day activity of sea import team and provide proper support & guidance
- Good leadership and shows ability to prioritize work effectively
- Develop strong communication and relationships with both internal sea import team and overall operation & respective unit/department to achieve target
- Able to perform under stressful situations
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Bollor? Logistics is a subsidiary of Bollor?, a highly diversified, independent industrial group that ranks among the worldfs top 10 in transport and logistics. Bollor? Logistics has developed a powerful network spread across 105 countries, with 601 offices and 21,000 professionals responding to your specific requirements.\n \n \n Bollor? Logistics is a global leader in international transport & logistics. Constantly adapting to its customers' changing needs, the company has enriched its expertise to become a tier-one supply chain partner and one of the top 10 transport and logistics companies in the world with the largest integrated logistics network in Africa.\n \n \n Bollor? Logistics' range of services extends across five core categories: Multimodal Transport, Customs and Regulatory Compliance, Logistics, Global Supply Chain and Industrial Projects.\n Its performance stems from a worldwide network of experts and from value-added integrated information systems which afford complete visibility on all operations throughout the entire supply chain.\n \n \n Four Cornerstones\n Bollor? Logistics' development and activities are dictated by the principles of sustainable development set out in the United Nations' Brundtland Report.\n \n ? Sharing common values\n ? Developing and revealing talents\n ? Producing and innovating in a sustainable manner\n ? Taking action for local development\n \n \n \n Bollore Logistics Values\n \n \n ? Put the customer first\n ? Integrity and the highest respect for commitments\n ? Team spirit\n ? Entrepreneurship\n ? Excellence\n ? Globalisation