- Bachelor degree . Education backround preferable from Textile Engineer or Industrial Engineer.
- Textile/garment production experiences ,and worked in buying agent or trading company in similar position min 5 years.
- Require excellent command of English in written and spoken.
- Business minded
- Quality conscious
- Analyze the developments/quotations, ensure that all is clear.
- Suggest alternatives and work proactively in order to reach best price, quality & lead-time. Work together with the team and technicians.
- Send the development/quotation to best suitable suppliers.
- Analyze the price acc. to price method, quality and lead-time.
- Check the fitting/appeal of the garment.
- Give feedback to supplier regarding price, sample and possible requests for improvements.
- Follow up deadlines for developments/quotations and samples as per preorder method.
- If an order is confirmed check that all details are correct and correspond to what has been agreed.
- In case all details are clear transfer order + offer sample/style sample to Production Merchandiser for follow up.
Should you meet all of the requirements above, please send your full resume IN ENGLISH and recent photograph by clicking "Quick Apply" below.
All applications will be treated confidentially.