Job Description :
- Sets corporate goals for steel sales and expansion
- Provides excellent customer service to existing customer base
- Seeks business development opportunities of steel trading
- Sets corporate goals for steel sales and expansion sales
- Monitors and analyzes market conditions and trends and integrate into the company’s marketing strategy
- Bachelor Degree in business or other relevant is required
- Minimum 7 years old experience in steel trading
- Knowledge of steel production, quality, types and specifications
- Manage customer relationship
- Steel industry understanding of customer
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
SK Networks Company Limited is a Korea-based company engaged in trading, information and communication technology marketing, wholesale and retail, petroleum, and consumer retail businesses worldwide. We develop coal, iron ore, copper, and other non-ferrous metals, as well as trades coal and iron ore products. Our company trades in chemicals, such as aromatics, fiber materials, methanol and solvents, and raw materials, as well as fertilizers. We supply steel products, including hot and cold-rolled steel, general-purpose steel, STS and tin plates, long steel products, and pipes. Our company exports its steel products to China, Japan, Taiwan, Southeast Asian nations, India, the Middle East, Europe, the Americas, and Australia.
Our company is also involved in the wholesale and retail of mobile communication devices; recycle and export of devices to Central and South America, as well as Southeast Asia; and the provision of logistics and delivery, as well as ICT services. We distribute petroleum products, such as gasoline, kerosene, diesel, and LPG products, as well as supplies asphalt, lubricants, and bunker oil through a network of approximately 3,200 gas stations and 70 LPG stations.
Our company operates a network of convenience stores, fast food outlets, and car washes; and offers automobile maintenance, car rentals, and emergency road services, as well as sells new cars. We operate a wine distribution business and a footwear multi-shop; a resort on Jeju Island; the Sheraton Grande Walkerhill, W Seoul Walkerhill, and Incheon Airport Transit hotels and restaurants; the Walkerhill Duty-free store; and real estate development projects in Korea, as well as provides fashion products under the Obzee and O’2nd brands and distributes apparel under the Tommy Hilfiger and DKNY brands. Our company was formerly known as SK Global Company Ltd. and changed its name to SK Networks Co., Ltd. in October 2003. SK Networks Co., Ltd. was founded in 1953 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.