Amway Indonesia PT
To provide a wide range of tasks supporting the day to day operations of inventory and stock management at the Amway Distribution Center (ADC)
- Organize products at unloading dock to speed up checking process
- Ensure unloading is done according to schedule or target
- Conduct receiving of products
- Responsible for stock management
- Handle products with care to minimize damage
- Assist in cycle count of products
- Generate GRN reports for Supervisor and Managers
- Ensure that product handling is consistent with ADC procedures
- Carry out relevant duties as assigned by ADC Supervisor and RDC Manager
Skills & Knowledge:
- Inventory and stock management
- Administration skills
- Customer service
Education & Experience:
- Diploma degree in any major
- 2 years of relevant experience in Warehouse, Stock Control, Inventory Control
- Highly innovative to continue improving the stock control process
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective collaboration and teamwork with peers
- Great attention and focus on Distributors/ customers
- Able to manage staff members
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Computer savvy
Job Location: Amway Distribution Center (ADC), Bandung
Only qualified candidates matching the above requirements will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in Amway Indonesia.
|Lokasi||Bandung, Jawa Barat|
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||Amway Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Our vision of Helping People Live Better Lives inspires everything we do. It guides our strategic choices, drives our relationships and compels us toward a purposeful global mission to create positive change in people’s lives around the world.
That vision leads Amway Indonesia to become the top direct selling company in Indonesia. Established on July 17, 1992 through its subsidiary, Amway Indonesia holds the license of direct sales and distribution of Amway products in Indonesia. Amway Indonesia supports our 330,000 active ABO (Amway Business Owners) in Indonesia by providing first-class business resources, such as customer support, business management, order management, training and motivation.
Amway Indonesia markets about 250 Amway products consisting of Health & Fitness, Cosmetics & Skin Care, Personal Care and Home Solutions. Amway Indonesia together with PT. UKMI are also committed to help farmers and small to medium businesses expand opportunities to market local UKMWAY products to the market worldwide. To support the service to distributors, Amway Indonesia has 27 ADCs (Amway Distribution Centers) spread over the entire territory of Indonesia, AEC (Amway Experience Center) with our Beauty Corners as well as our newest Amway Flagship Store.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
WE ARE CERTIFIED TOP EMPLOYER INDONESIA 2016 & TOP EMPLOYER ASIA PACIFIC 2016! It is highly honorable to be awarded as Top Employer in Indonesia & Asia Pacific 2016. As one of the world’s leading employers, Amway Indonesia is a trusted employer of choice. Becoming certified provides companies with the opportunity to celebrate this achievement and to reinforce the positive role of the employee environment and business. Through this recognition, Amway Indonesia is committed to keep the highest standards of excellence in employee conditions. Here at Amway Indonesia, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to deliver your highest value professionally, while building relationships with exceptional people who genuinely value you. Join the awesome team of Amway Indonesia!
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Amway Indonesia PT
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- 14 Juni 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Waktu kerja yang flesibel dan hubungan antar karyawan sekantor yang terjalin cukup baik dan mendukung untuk pencapaian target dengan gaji yang lumayan.
- Atasan yang terlalu sibuk dengan urusan diluar kantor sehingga karyawan yang membutuhkan di dalam kantor kesusahan dalam interaksi dengan atasan.