The Head of Community Relation will coordinate and develop PT. Cirebone Energi Prasarana with press and community relations, build a good relation with the local government, NGO and local community (especially villager surroundings the site) and be a spokesperson for Company to the press. The Head of Community Relation will monitor and analyze local and national press coverage relevant to company advise on company’s public positioning. The Head of Community Relation will support senior staff and board members in their contacts with the press
- Bachelor or Master Law or Social Science Degree
- Fluent in English (verbal & written) is a must
- Minimum 10 years experiences in corporate legal/business law/corporate communication
- Has deep understanding and experience and understanding in handling government/community relation, public communication, conflict resolution, land acquisition and litigation.
- Ability to manage an effective balance in short and long term tasks (i.e., execute a long term strategic community relations plan, yet react to opportunistic moments in the immediate term).
- Highly committed, integrity and accountability.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and time management skills
- Possess good attitude and sense of urgency
- Excellent report writing, communication & presentation skills
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT Cirebon Energi Prasarana (PLTU Cirebon) is an international consortium-led power generation project involving leading international players in the energy and infrastructure sectors in Asia. We are under expansion project development operation stage of 1,000 MW to support State Owned Electricity Company (PLN) for electricity demand in Indonesia.