- To provide secretarial and project-related administration assistance in terms of arranging the project details
- Collating and charting data, basic data verification
- Generating power point presentation and other administrative matters.
- Minimum D3 with 1 year of experience of administration and handling large excel numeric data processing and power point presentation
- Have IT and secretarial skills
- Proficient command of English for both verbal and written
- Good communication skills
- Computer literacy is a MUST, specifically in Ms Office
- Good ability in filing management
- Having positive attitude and able to interact with other team members
- Well-organized own work & priorities, target-oriented, and responsible
Please submit your application letter and CV written in English. You may also enclose your professional qualifications obtained with not more than 200 kb attachment, by writing in the subject PAA
“Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview”
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Kantar Worldpanel Indonesia (a Kantar Group/WPP company) is the world leader in consumer knowledge and insights based on continuous consumer panels. With over 40 years experience, a team of 3,000 people and service covering more than 55 countries, Kantar Worldpanel delivers High Definition Inspiration ™ approach combines market monitoring, advanced analytic and tailored market research solutions to deliver both the big picture and the fine detail that inspire successful actions by its clients. . For further information, please visit us at www.kantarworldpanel.com
Kantar Worldpanel is part of Kantar, one of the world's largest insight, information and consultancy groups and one of WPP company, a world leader in advertising and marketing services.
As part of our continued expansion in Indonesia, we would like to invite qualified and dynamic candidates to fill the following positions based in Jakarta:-