This role will be based in the Representative Office in Jakarta. It is responsible for ensuring smooth operations of the Representative Office by providing executive, secretarial and administrative support, including the daily management of finance, record /database, local contracts and procurement, coordination of visits, travel and engagement activities and preparation of reports and correspondences with stakeholders.
- Developing and implementing new administrative systems, such as financial management, record/database management and office IT systems
- Assisting in the design of annual budget activity and keeping track of the implemented activities
- Recording office assets, office expenditure, managing the budget, petty cash, banking and transactions and preparing for periodic financial reporting.
- Coordinating office layout and procurement and maintaining supplies of stationery and office equipment
- Operating the office’s information management, communications and computer systems and perform content management of the Representative Office website and routine maintenance
- Administering contracts and service agreements for the procurement of local experts/consultants, conference services, translation and printing, and relevant office supplies and equipment
- Coordinating office activities such as travel, supporting Company Operation, events, visits and workshops
- Responding to inquiries and providing information and its services
- Organising and participating in promotional and marketing activities and events as required, and maintain the database of leads after promotional events.
- Holds Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business administration, Economics, Project Management or relevant disciplines.
- Has minimum 7 years of experience in office administration in English language in a medium to large organisation.
- Has strong administrative skills, including record-keeping, financial management and organisational skills, and the ability to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines and office objectives.
- Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills, liaison skills, and interpersonal skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Sound judgment, discretion, and the ability to handle sensitive materials.
- Demonstrated initiative and the ability to work independently, under pressure and with limited direction; and the flexibility and willingness to undertake varied tasks as required.
- Ability to contribute effectively as a member of a small team, including proven cooperation and reliability.
- Willing to travel
Review ( PT JAC Indonesia (Recruitment Firm) )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Perusahaan menyediakan fasilitas kerja yang memadai memberikan kemudahaan bagi karyawan. Selain itu, tersedia juga tunjangan kesehatan melalui asuransi lumayan lengkap.
Tekanan kerja tinggi, terlalu mengikuti sistem kerja Jepang memberikan kesan bahwa karyawan itu bekerja seperti romusa akan tetapi lembur tanpa bayaran.