- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
- Perform daily payroll department operations
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Reconcile payroll accounts on a monthly and yearly basis
- Export-import csv file to e-SPT
- Responding to enquiries/issues from internal and external
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Expert in calculating Income Salary Tax (Pph Art.21).
- Able to operate e-SPT.
- Minimum 3 years experience in processing multi-state payroll.
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel (Macro).
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices.
- Proficient in Indonesia tax calculation and BPJS regulation.
- Familiar with Indonesian labour laws.
- Certified in Tax Brevet A and B will be an advantage.
- Positive attitude, independent, self-motivated and good coordination skills.
- Full-time position available.