- Candidate must possess Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 year(s) of working experience as a Java Developer
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant software development work experience
- .Knowledge & experience in the following web technologies
- Experience in core Java development, J2EE, RMI, Web Services, and XML
- Strong understanding in Core Java/Servlets/JDBC/JSP
- Knowledge of OOAD and design patterns
- Have experience with MyBatis
- Experience with source control management, especially Git
- Unix and/or Linux experience
- Strong understanding of SDLC processes and methodologies
- Understanding HCMS product
- Good knowledge and able to work with MySQL dan SQL Server Database
- Strong command in English, verbal and literal
- Quality minded, strong analytical skills, smart worker, able to work with people of all level
- Experience in leading a team or project.
- Practical experience in designing, developing and implementing web services and service-oriented architecture (SOA) solutions.
- Experience or exposure to some of the following technologies will be an advantage:
- Adobe Flex, JBoss Middleware, Red Hat, Websphere, Drools BRMS
- Ability to work as a team player as well as an independent performer, possessing good communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently