PT Pelita Samudera Shipping
Senior Technical Executive
Report to Technical Department Head regarding FLF /FBU performances, maintenance, annual budget and running cost control, maintenance of class and various surveys.
Key of Responsibilities:
- Monitor , take action, and maintain FLF/FBU performance in good order all the times to be ready for operation and efficiently and safely
- Budgeting and controlling running cost
- Monitoring, controlling and planning stock spare part on FLF/FBU
- Providing, implementing, monitoring the planning maintenance FLF/FBU
- Ship crew training and involved to HSSE.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Maritime Studies or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Bass-Net, MS Office.
- Required language(s): English
- Minimum Marine Engineer Class 2 Certificate Holder
- Minimum Sea Service in rank of 2E at foreign seagoing ships
- Experienced in shipping / offshore.
- Able to manage, motivate and supervise subordinates
- Pay to attention detail/irregular working timing if necessary/attendance on board the ships
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to be located in Samarinda and Banjarmasin
|Industri||Transportasi / Logistik|
In 2007, PT. Pelita Samudera Shipping was incorporated in tandem with the expansion of IMC’s industrial logistics business in Indonesia.
Today, PSS is headquartered in Jakarta and has two branch offices in Samarinda and Banjarmasin. PSS provides customized and integrated services for the bulk commodity supply chain. Its well-trained and experienced engineering, design and logistics personnel strive to deliver cost-effective and efficient transportation of industrial bulk material. PSS offers flexibility with a wide range of services through our modern fleets of Floating Loading Facilities (FLFs), Tugs and Barges, and Floating Bulk Unloader.
In 2009, within two years of its incorporation, PSS was awarded the “Best Tug & Barge” operator by INSA and received the “Re-flagging Award” by INSA in the same year. Today PSS operates the best floating transshipment facility (FLF) which is capable of achieving a loading rate of 40,000 tonnes per day. It is the most reliable tug and barge operator in Kalimantan with tugs and barges of standardized design and specifications, enabling flexible and efficient deployment. PSS also operates some of the most productive Floating Cranes designed to produce an output of 20,000 tonnes per day.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
PSS is a subsidiary of the IMC Industrial Group, the core strategic business group of the IMC Group. With a maritime heritage dating back to early 1900s, IMC Industrial Group has transformed from a traditional shipping company into a diversified group with a strong focus on industrial supply chains. IMC Industrial Group seeks to connect the world’s major resource producers to Asia’s industrial end-users, primarily China, through integrated marine and logistics solutions, linking them with supply chains incorporating inland transportation, offshore transshipment, shipping, ports and terminals. This is in addition to its consumer logistics business of storage and warehousing. IMC Industrial Group strives to provide customized, innovative, reliable and cost-efficient solutions through four primary supply chains, which include dry bulk, wet bulk, ship as well as marine and offshore engineering. The IMC Industrial Group’s acquisition of key assets through PSS, including FLFs and FBUs, is pivotal to the Group’s business strategy of establishing an integrated source-to-destination supply chain for coal, linking major coal producing countries with Asia’s industrial end-users through IMC’s unique, proprietary solutions and a network of local offices supported by the Group. The IMC Group is a leading Asia-focused diversified group with business interests ranging from industrial supply chains, real estate/lifestyle and investments to not-for-profit ventures in 15 countries. The IMC Group is committed to providing innovative and customised industrial and real estate/lifestyle solutions to better serve human well-being in a sustainable way through its strategic investments, operations and network in Asia. PSS is a member of the IMC Group. At IMC, we are a high-performance and people-focused organization providing integrated solutions, and a catalyst in building sustainable and harmonious communities. With more than 9,000 staff representing some 18 nationalities in 15 countries working together, IMC is ever ready to provide support to the industrialization of Asia. Innovation continues to be our key to sustain our competitive advantage in the region.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi