Report to Technical Department Head regarding FLF /FBU performances, maintenance, annual budget and running cost control, maintenance of class and various surveys.
Key of Responsibilities:
- Monitor , take action, and maintain FLF/FBU performance in good order all the times to be ready for operation and efficiently and safely
- Budgeting and controlling running cost
- Monitoring, controlling and planning stock spare part on FLF/FBU
- Providing, implementing, monitoring the planning maintenance FLF/FBU
- Ship crew training and involved to HSSE.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Maritime Studies or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Bass-Net, MS Office.
- Required language(s): English
- Minimum Marine Engineer Class 2 Certificate Holder
- Minimum Sea Service in rank of 2E at foreign seagoing ships
- Experienced in shipping / offshore.
- Able to manage, motivate and supervise subordinates
- Pay to attention detail/irregular working timing if necessary/attendance on board the ships
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to be located in Samarinda and Banjarmasin
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
In 2007, PT. Pelita Samudera Shipping was incorporated in tandem with the expansion of IMC’s industrial logistics business in Indonesia.
Today, PSS is headquartered in Jakarta and has two branch offices in Samarinda and Banjarmasin. PSS provides customized and integrated services for the bulk commodity supply chain. Its well-trained and experienced engineering, design and logistics personnel strive to deliver cost-effective and efficient transportation of industrial bulk material. PSS offers flexibility with a wide range of services through our modern fleets of Floating Loading Facilities (FLFs), Tugs and Barges, and Floating Bulk Unloader.
In 2009, within two years of its incorporation, PSS was awarded the “Best Tug & Barge” operator by INSA and received the “Re-flagging Award” by INSA in the same year. Today PSS operates the best floating transshipment facility (FLF) which is capable of achieving a loading rate of 40,000 tonnes per day. It is the most reliable tug and barge operator in Kalimantan with tugs and barges of standardized design and specifications, enabling flexible and efficient deployment. PSS also operates some of the most productive Floating Cranes designed to produce an output of 20,000 tonnes per day.