Senior Technical Executive
- Monitor , take action, and maintain FLF/FBU performance in good order all the times to be ready for operation and efficiently and safely
- Budgeting and controlling running cost
- Monitoring, controlling and planning stock spare part on FLF/FBU
- Providing, implementing, monitoring the planning maintenance FLF/FBU
- Ship crew training and involved to HSSE.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Maritime Studies or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Bass-Net, MS Office.
- Required language(s): English
- Minimum Marine Engineer Class 2 Certificate Holder
- Minimum Sea Service in rank of 2E at foreign seagoing ships
- Experienced in shipping / offshore.
- Able to manage, motivate and supervise subordinates
- Pay to attention detail/irregular working timing if necessary/attendance on board the ships
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to be located in Samarinda and Banjarmasin
Tutup pada 08/December/2016