Administer accounting and tax function in order to provide accurate data for accounting and tax reporting.
Key of Responsibilities:
- Capturing the expenses and timely journal entry into the system with high accuracy.
- ensure the compliance of internal process in accounting recording by compliancy of accounting recording to the company policies.
- accounting reconciliation with high accuracy
- provide monthly and annual tax return accurately of the tax return
- Preparing VAT reconciliation with high completeness and accuracy of data for reconciliation.
- issuing and monitoring tax invoices (Follow up with customers/vendors) with high availability of tax invoice
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
In 2007, PT. Pelita Samudera Shipping was incorporated in tandem with the expansion of IMC’s industrial logistics business in Indonesia.
Today, PSS is headquartered in Jakarta and has two branch offices in Samarinda and Banjarmasin. PSS provides customized and integrated services for the bulk commodity supply chain. Its well-trained and experienced engineering, design and logistics personnel strive to deliver cost-effective and efficient transportation of industrial bulk material. PSS offers flexibility with a wide range of services through our modern fleets of Floating Loading Facilities (FLFs), Tugs and Barges, and Floating Bulk Unloader.
In 2009, within two years of its incorporation, PSS was awarded the “Best Tug & Barge” operator by INSA and received the “Re-flagging Award” by INSA in the same year. Today PSS operates the best floating transshipment facility (FLF) which is capable of achieving a loading rate of 40,000 tonnes per day. It is the most reliable tug and barge operator in Kalimantan with tugs and barges of standardized design and specifications, enabling flexible and efficient deployment. PSS also operates some of the most productive Floating Cranes designed to produce an output of 20,000 tonnes per day.