Administer accounting and tax function in order to provide accurate data for accounting and tax reporting.
Key of Responsibilities:
- Capturing the expenses and timely journal entry into the system with high accuracy.
- ensure the compliance of internal process in accounting recording by compliancy of accounting recording to the company policies.
- accounting reconciliation with high accuracy
- provide monthly and annual tax return accurately of the tax return
- Preparing VAT reconciliation with high completeness and accuracy of data for reconciliation.
- issuing and monitoring tax invoices (Follow up with customers/vendors) with high availability of tax invoice
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.