- • Human Resource
- • Personalia
- • HRD
Human Resources & General Administrative Assistant Manager
1. Provides job candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants; notifying existing staff of internal opportunities; maintaining personnel records; obtaining temporary staff from agencies or any possible channels.
2. Pays employees by calculating pay; distributing checks; maintaining payment records.
3. Administers loan, medical insurance, savings bond, and disability programs by advising employees of eligibility; providing application information; helping with form completion; verifying submission; notifying employees of approvals.
4. Monitors unemployment claims by reviewing claims; substantiating documentation; requesting legal counsel review.
5. Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
6. Mediation of disputes between company and labor, dealing with dismissal of staff and explain and execute benefit programs and warfare.
7. Documents human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
8. Updates job knowledge and execute company employees training by participating in educational opportunities.
9. Develop and plan employees’ Key Performance Indicator by evaluating the efficiency and capability of employees.
1. Bachelor's degree required.
2. 4+ years of increasingly responsible role in human resources.
3. 2+ year’s supervisory experience.
4. Master in HR or related field preferred.
5. Must excel in interpersonal communications (both written and verbal).
6. Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment.
7. Must be able to identify risks and take appropriate resolution steps.
8. Must be skilled in communicating using email, telephone and modern collaboration tools.
9. Computer skills must include Word and Excel.
10. Must be fluent (speaking and writing) in both Bahasa Indonesia and English, Speaking Chinese is preferred.
11. Be familiar with laws and regulations related to personnel and labor.