- Leads and monitors activities of Sales Representatives to ensure effective performance.
- Manage and support team and monitor the quality of phone calls and customer communications.
- Provides motivation to Representatives through individual contact, goal setting, periodic meetings, and recommendation of incentive plans.
- Trains staff on products and services (through formal training and one-on-one coaching/ mentoring) by focusing on the sales process to ensure maximum lead generation and high closure rates for new business.
- As Business Development of Health Product for new intermediary or new business channel
- Compile all information for the generation of monthly reports, including monthly and quarterly revenue tracking and forecasting.
- Candidate must be possess Bachelor Degree (with minimum GPA 2.75).
- At least 5 years working experience in the related field (Preferably from Health Sales at General /life /Broker Insurance Industry) and at least 2 years in supervisory of sales representatives.
- Deep knowledge about group health insurance product & it’s market (broker/agent/direct)
- Having excellent Sales skill (communication and interpersonal skills), Good Analytical Thinking and strong Leadership skill (Coaching, mentoring, leading, etc), Highly Motivated, able to work under pressure, hard worker, discipline, client oriented, energetic, adaptive and fast learner.
- Home based: Jakarta
Review ( PT Asuransi Bintang, Tbk )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
kerja tim yang sangat baik, lingkungan kerja yang sangat baik dan suasana kerja yang sangat baik, kekeluargaan yang sangat baik
perusahaan yang masih menggunakan tenaga outsourching dan juga masih menggunakan sistem kontrak, kurang adanya jenjang kair yang baik dan terbuka