- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Conducting employee orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors; discipline employees
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims;
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human Resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Developing and implementing recruitment and selection strategies in order to ensure that the hard-to-fill positions are filled with the right people
- Developing a database of qualified candidates
- Abreast of latest trends in recruitment, particularly within the advertising industries.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
Essential Skills & Attributes:
- Min 3+ years experiences in being HR specialist / HR manager
- Possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (Human Resources or equivalent)
- Good eye for talent with ability to screen resumes for fit
- Keen interview skills with ability to screen for both personal and technical qualities
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Expert in both English and Indonesian (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- High attention to detail
- Can do attitude and ability to work under minimum supervision
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Here’s a bit of background
Three Monkeys Media is a rapidly growing agency that is at the forefront of digital marketing in Australia. We are a digital agency which specializes in acquisition based marketing.
From content marketing to brand naming, social media strategies and much more, we bring the best providers to you based on the changing digital landscape, so you'll always be ahead of the competition.
We take pride in being an active partner, rather than ‘just’ a supplier. Our teams of experts are ready to journey with you, to launch your company towards outstanding online visibility.
We offer an entrepreneurial environment that requires a passion for working hard, thinking fast, and competitive salaries with a full range of benefits. We enjoy working with one another as much as we enjoy a beer together at the end of the day.