- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Conducting employee orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors; discipline employees
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims;
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human Resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Developing and implementing recruitment and selection strategies in order to ensure that the hard-to-fill positions are filled with the right people
- Developing a database of qualified candidates
- Abreast of latest trends in recruitment, particularly within the advertising industries.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
Essential Skills & Attributes:
- Min 3+ years experiences in being HR specialist / HR manager
- Possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (Human Resources or equivalent)
- Good eye for talent with ability to screen resumes for fit
- Keen interview skills with ability to screen for both personal and technical qualities
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Expert in both English and Indonesian (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- High attention to detail
- Can do attitude and ability to work under minimum supervision
Tutup pada 07/December/2016