Bank Commonwealth PT
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Barat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Bank Commonwealth PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
PT. Bank Commonwealth (“Commonwealth Bank”) is a subsidiary of the Sydney based Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA), the largest financial company listed in Securities Exchange and included Morgan Stanley Capital Global Index in Australia. The presence of Commonwealth Bank is part of CBA’s long term strategy to expand its business in Asia Pacific, particularly in Indonesia and China. In Indonesia, it was marked with the opening of its representative office in 1992. Commonwealth Bank is registered and supervised by Indonesia Financial Authority (OJK). It has obtained its license since 1997.
Commonwealth Bank has continued focusing on providing a full range of banking services. It is well positioned as a leading provider of Wealth Management services, and also expanding wider in Retail and SME, by offering tailored financial solutions to serve customer needs.
Serving customers through its branches in 32 major cities, operates more than 100 ATM’s and also linked with the largest ATM networks, such as ATM Bersama and PRIMA/BCA. In addition, Commonwealth Bank provides customers with comfortable, reliable and easy banking access through Internet Banking and Mobile Banking which first application in Indonesia to have investment features, allowing a customer to buy mutual funds and place deposits at anytime and anywhere.
In line with a vision of “to excel at securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities”, since 2013, according to a survey of Banking Service Excellence Monitoring (BSEM), Commonwealth Bank has been the only foreign owned-bank to achieve a 4 consecutive year of the top 10 amongst all banks in Indonesia, in terms of service quality. And in 2015, Commonwealth Bank had maintained Fitch Rating national long-term rating of 'AAA' with a Stable Outlook. This is a sixth time consecutive achievement since 2010, and it is a clear testament that the company financial condition is stable.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Bank Commonwealth PT
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- Admin / Customer Service
- 08 Desember 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Tunjangan kesehatan yang disediakan oleh perusahaan terhitung lebih baik dibandingkan dengan yang diberikan oleh perusahaan sejenis lainnya. Disini juga banyak mengadakan pelatihan untuk staff.
- Perusahaan menetapkan target yang tidak tanggung-tanggung untuk menjual semua produk yang dikeluarkan oleh perusahaan. Hal tersebut menjadi beban staff selama bekerja.