- Develop and implement program to align new employees, new teams, and function through use of organizational effectiveness intervensions.
- Overseeing employee compliance with all performance management processes.
- Responsible for timely completion of performance reviews and evaluations for all employees.
- Support organizational planning including creation of organizational charts, reviews of roles and responsibilities, job descriptions and KPI.
- Assist in Talent Management and Succession Management, including talent assessment and monitoring of Individual Development Plan
- Monitor HR scorecards and provide reports using HRIS program.
- 27-35 years old, preferably who can speak Mandarin
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any field but Psychology is preferred.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field/HR Generalist/HR Analyst.
- Familiar with Performance Management/Appraisal
- A plus point if he/she familiar with psychological testing