We are looking for an experienced senior accountant to ensure the local entity and project establishment offices meet all regulatory & statutory requirements including full compliance on tax (PIT, CIT, VAT, WHT and other relevant filings) and recommends tax strategies by researching, interpreting and implementing tax laws
Senior Accountant - Responsibilities:
- Maintain required level of technical knowledge.
- Perform quarter-end accrual review and prepare the tax provision.
- Assist in financial planning and analysis.
- Devise tax strategies to defer or eliminate tax payments
- Complete required tax reporting in a timely manner
- Coordinate audits by various taxation authorities
- Research and correct process errors that caused incorrect tax filings
- Negotiate with tax authorities over tax payment issues
- Research the basis for tax positions to be taken
- Advise management regarding the tax impact of corporate strategies
- Advise management on the impact of new laws on tax liabilities
- Coordinate outsourced tax preparation work
- Identify tax savings in prospective proposal scenarios
Senior Accountant Skills and Qualifications:
- University degree in Economics or related field, accompanied with about seven to ten years relevant international working experience with a sound understanding of above mentioned responsibilities;
- Tax Brevet A, B and preferably C
- Excellent communicative skills;
- English language fluency
- Result driven
- Familiarity with project organizations
- Hands on, pragmatic, flexible and good feel for business
- Experience with the setting up and registration and down winding of international presences (project offices – branches)
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Royal HaskoningDHV is a leading independent, international engineering consultancy service provider with roots established in the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and South Africa. In Indonesia, we specialise in buildings, industry, energy and mining, maritime and waterways, rivers, deltas and coast and water technology. A first choice consultancy for major world challenges, our experts provide sustainable and pragmatic solutions for pit-to-port, food security and water scarcity, energy resources and supply. Working together we can achieve more. At Royal HaskoningDHV we embrace this philosophy. With an overarching aim to enhance society together, we work closely with clients, stakeholders, industry, and academic leaders, to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget, while providing a better, brighter, sustainable future.
Prior to merging on 1 July 2012, Royal Haskoning and DHV have successfully delivered millions of world class projects during the past two centuries. With roots established in The Netherlands, the UK and South Africa, our combined experience and longevity spans more than 225 years. Now, as one company, we have the power to make a bigger difference in the world as we rise to the challenges of our 21st century planet, towards a better, brighter future.
Today Royal HaskoningDHV ranks in the top 10 of global, independently owned, non-listed companies and top 40 overall. This makes us the first choice consultancy for involvement in major world themes, such as ‘pit-to-port’, food and water scarcity, the development of mega-cities, and sustainable infrastructure and energy resources & supply, such as wave and hydro power. We are also well positioned to contribute to the latest business models, such as Public-Private Partnership.