- Maintain required level of technical knowledge.
- Perform quarter-end accrual review and prepare the tax provision.
- Assist in financial planning and analysis.
- Devise tax strategies to defer or eliminate tax payments
- Complete required tax reporting in a timely manner
- Coordinate audits by various taxation authorities
- Research and correct process errors that caused incorrect tax filings
- Negotiate with tax authorities over tax payment issues
- Research the basis for tax positions to be taken
- Advise management regarding the tax impact of corporate strategies
- Advise management on the impact of new laws on tax liabilities
- Coordinate outsourced tax preparation work
- Identify tax savings in prospective proposal scenarios
- University degree in Economics or related field, accompanied with about seven to ten years relevant international working experience with a sound understanding of above mentioned responsibilities;
- Tax Brevet A, B and preferably C
- Excellent communicative skills;
- English language fluency
- Result driven
- Familiarity with project organizations
- Hands on, pragmatic, flexible and good feel for business
- Experience with the setting up and registration and down winding of international presences (project offices – branches)
Tutup pada 07/December/2016